Information summary for those who are interested in our counselling
What is meta theory in practice? Why is it relevant? In the following leadership situations, you will find unusual, cryptic explanations that invite you to change perspective.
At the moment you are not a theory expert. But you are interested in this new way of thinking. The guiding process ‘Regulation of Needs’ shows impressively how the world is viewed from the perspective of meta theory. Get to know the other side of common everyday concepts and allow yourself to be inspired in your (leadership) work:
We discuss your concerns and then work out what really helps you - beyond more skilled self-manipulation:
- How do you remain autonomous rather than manipulating others? (see -> Guiding Process Personal Responsibility)
- How do you comprehensively reflect rather than slipping back into the old patterns? (see -> Guiding Process Consciousness)
- How do you act carefully rather than only adhering to rules? (see -> Guiding Process Self-Perception)
- How do you develop real inner motivation rather than sticking to the standard goals? (see -> Guiding Process Regulation of Needs)
- How do you encourage change from inside rather than trying quick pseudo-solutions? (see -> Guiding Process Acceptance)
- How do you behave authentically rather than only impressing people superficially? (see -> Guiding Process Self-Expression)
- How can you act flexibly instead of being caught up in rule-orientated (false) security? (see -> Guiding Process Resonance)
- How do you smartly decipher others rather than being surprised about them yet again? (see -> Guiding Process Comprehension)
We clarify, together with the team, which of the following questions are currently relevant and then, together, choose an appropriate setting for the collaboration.
- How to clarify and adapt the common goal? (see -> Guiding Process Goal Setting)
- How can one achieve cooperation which enables stable performance? (see -> Guiding Process Interaction Patterns)
- How can one use IQ and EQ for the attainment of the goal? (see -> Guiding Process Goal Processing)
- How do you balance team- and organisational interests within the team? (see -> Guiding Process Team Preservation)
- How do you work together positively to shape the necessary changes within the team? (see -> Guiding Process Team Parameters)
- How do you decide what you need to think about and discuss together? (see -> Guiding Process Team Reflection)
The organisation-dynamic guiding processes enable consultants to monitor with great focus in which way organisations create, maintain and protect their status quo against changes.
This is how a consultancy is developed separate from recipes, without specific ‘Best Practice’, close to the customer, fearless and able to utilise uncertainty, competent in dealing with surprises and false promises, and with a view to the unmistakable, unique and individual situation of the customer. Mindfulness instead of smart talk, dialogue instead of lecturing, experiencing instead of loads of plans.